Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So I got back late last night... What a trip! Any chance to get to a F1 grand prix is great, but Montreal was a completely different experience for me. If you didn't see the race, you missed a good one. Those cars are so much more impressive in person!

But there was more to this trip: the city, the night life, the food. Montreal had some great restaurants (and some good coffee, too). I would recommend The Oyster Shack on Bishop (thanks Peter- outstanding lobster!).

I could have spent a few days just walking around the city looking at the cathedrals & architecture, checking out the local scene, but it was time to come home. I missed my Peaberry's lattes and the morning coffee crew.

Sounds like it was a good weekend at home. Congrats to the Canfield Girls Softball team on winning state. Kelly Pavlik defended his title (I was lucky enough to catch the fight- impressive 3 round victory for Kelly). I heard that Adrian was just as good as last time- if you haven't seen him play yet, check him out Friday, June 20th before he leaves for Mexico.

In other Acoustic Music news: Rick Blair will be playing again for your listening pleasure this Saturday the 14th. He starts at 7:30pm, so come grab a seat, sandwich, a latte, or pastry and enjoy!

Check our calendar for more performances, and our specials for the 15 anniversary celebration( www.peaberryscafe.com/calendar/).

Talk to you soon,

Chris

No comments: