Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Seville Orange Today/French Vanilla Tomorrow

Thanks to all of you that have been braving the construction on 224 to get your morning latte!
As someone that has been driving through it almost every day, I think the traffic is moving through the construction quickly. I have been only delayed by a moment heading towards Peaberry's & hardly at all going towards Boardman.

Seville Orange is the Flavored Coffee today. It sure smells good! And it has quickly become a staff favorite. Thanks for suggesting it, Jackie! I'm still stuck on the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Latte (with an extra shot of espresso) though.
Tomorrow I think I'll brew French Vanilla, always popular. Let me know if there are any other flavors you would like to see. Post it here or email me: chris@peaberryscafe.com.

Chris

No comments: