Monday, June 22, 2009

Did you miss me?

So last week was the first vacation I've taken in a while. I went with some good friends to South Carolina to visit the Beach & tour Charleston. We had a great time- waking up every morning sipping Dark Roast and watching the ocean - can't beat it. Anyway, if you have known me for a while, you know I was trying to find every local coffeehouse I could while I was gone. Unfortunately for the South Carolinians, I couldn't find many. And those that I did find, well, that's another story..
I'm happy to be back and am looking forward to seeing everyone this week. I want to hear what has been going on here. I will be happy to tell you about my vaca & I need someone to fund a Peaberry's on the beach (doesn't that sound good?).
See you soon,
Chris

No comments: