Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pear Pecan Tarts

I may have mentioned this before.. but one of my favorite things about running a bakery/cafe is that I get to try all the new creations that our bakers come up with. Just as I was walking in this morning and started brewing the first Peaberry Blend, I wondered what they might have in store for me today. Then I heard heavenly voices singing, and a beam of light shone on one perfect pastry. A great balance of flavors- ripe Pears, chopped Pecans and a touch of Cinnamon with our rich pastry cream atop a homemade tart shell. Wow! Just what I needed.

We will be making our Pear Pecan Tarts for a limited time. I hope you get to try one before they are gone! (They go great with a lighter coffee & our house blend as well!)

See you soon!

Chris

2 comments:

Milli Thornton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milli Thornton said...

Chris,

I just discovered Peaberry's in Reach magazine.

My husband and I moved to Y'town from Mississippi last month and I'm tickled to realize Peaberry's is only a few miles down the road! We love good coffee (breve is our favorite form of imbibing), and we love breakfast and good pastry, so we'll probably become regulars.

I hope you still have some of those pear pecan tarts left!

- Milli

PS. Great idea to put your Web address in your ad. I was sitting here late at night wanting to know if you serve breakfast, and I was able to experience instant gratification by visiting peaberryscafe.com.